As our admissions season winds down, we wanted to share with you some pointers to help with your application process.
So, here you go:
1) Take the virtual tour of campus.
2) Ask us to connect you with a current student at a program of your choice, just email us your request at email@example.com.
3) Connect with the program coordinator from your graduate program.
4) Explore Haifa (be sure to click the link at the bottom of the page for an interactive guide).
5) Stay up-to-date with the Haifa International Grad Programs Blog
6) Make sure that all of your application documents are easy-to-read, and if necessary and translated.
7) Check your application account and current admissions status by logging in here.
8) Be sure we have all of your test scores (TOEFL, GMAT, etc.) – if applicable.
9) Remember, to check our online application instructions.
9) Mind your deadlines: May 31st, 2016 is our application deadline
Please contact our admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have!